Pages

October 15, 2017

Koh Lanta

This place was bliss. After coming from a party island, we made it to Koh Lanta which was more easy going. Caleb found us an amazing resort, Pimalai Resort, on the island with air condition, no broken shower head and the most amazing view!

Pool at the Pimalai Resort


We arrived on the island and were only going to stay the one night. Everything was so nice that we stayed two night and took a final ferry back to Phuket to go back to Bangkok. We enjoyed the pool at resort on the first day. The second day we took scooters to the Mu Koh Lanta National Park. I've never driven a scooter before and I did try it. First try to the gas station was successful but the second try back to see the guys was not good. I feel once and the guy renting us the scooters just said I should not try. So poor Caleb had to have me on his back. We had fun though and the National park was beautiful! I would recommend this island to anyone.

Breakfast view from Pimalia

Lighthouse at the Mu Koh Lanta National Park




No comments:

Post a Comment